Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

its my birthday and could cry if i want to!!

i actually had a post all written up, ready to be typed and posted here, but preceding events cant let me put it up here no more. am so happy today! a birthday is the day for the celebrant to feel joyful, fulfilled and loved and i totally feel all that and more here today! i feel so happy i could go around giving anyone who demanded one, a kiss! yes! that's how happy i am

today is my birthday! 22 years ago, at 8:00am on the 14Th of January 1987, a baby gal was born to the family of..... and that baby gal was named.,...me! i was born on a Wednesday, and today, my 22ND birthday,a Wednesday again, makes it extra special for me.

i woke up today with a good feeling, afterall its my birthday!since 12:00am my friends had been calling me and wishing me a very wonderful day! text messages from family and friends too!
and the most coveted, facebook messages and wall posts! yes! i had a record 99 wall posts in one day! amazing stuff!

i had to go to school though, i had two quizzes and i thank the lord they were quite easy. came back to my room and my friends(2 guys) come over, they wish me a happy birthday, we talk for a while then they leave. only to come back with a cake, chocolate and other goodies. i was shocked! i wasnt expecting it at all. we cut the cake, take pictures etc etc. a little while later, another group of friends call me up telling me to dress up and that they want to take me and my friends out. we dress up and are waiting while yet 2 other friends drop by to see me for my birthday bearing gifts! the gifts left melost for words and i was almost tearing. one of the gift is my facebook profile picture! hehe....

i went out for my surprise dinner at this new Chinese restaurant,it was only us there and we have so much fun!!!!

i had a lovely wonderful time and my friends are the most awesomest people!!!!(i dont care for english right about now!) i love them! love them! love them! since i cudnt get cake to you guys personally in blogsville, you shall partake of this heavenly cyber feast until i can give u the real thing.

happy birthday to me and many more fruitful years!.
greatest gift of all, i graduate in a month's time! God is faithful!

15 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh send me some cake!

Abujamaiden said...

You know that courier services transport cake shey?

Happy Birthday Hope you have a blessed one!!!!!

QMoney said...

happy bday.does vera know u are birthday mates?am sure she will be elated
www.verastic.com

Kemberly said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! I wish you all God's gifts and blessings on your special day!

Your cake looks absolutely fabulous bdw...

zara (my alter ego) said...

i will send a piece of cake to everyone as soon as u send me ur home addresses? see how generous i am?!
i do? have another birthday mate?? am so goin there now!

thanx for the birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

awww happy birthday Zara! i will be expecting my cake soonest!

CaramelD said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for your words of comfort on my blog. So please DHL my cake :)

bumight said...

i see u had fun on ur birthday. happy birthday in arrears.


first time here...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...

Wishing you many more years to come.

Have fun!

Tears said...

hapi bday! where've u been?? :P

Vera Ezimora said...

Awww. Happy birthday, birthday mate!!

Anonymous said...

awwww!!! Happy birthday!!! may you celebrate many more in happiness and joy...

Buttercup said...

Aww glad u had fun! I really love that profile pic!

Buttercup said...

Aww glad u had fun! I really love that profile pic!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.

(Submitted on KU2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)